Tuesday, October 20, 2009

*is off in happy-fangirl-land*

Would put a proper post here, except my brain just died and revived several times over. I need some brain-cooldown time.

... Maybe I should just turn this post into fangirlism. Yeah, I should. You can ignore the rest.

WARNING: Read at your own risk.



GACKT IS ALREADY IN SINGAPORE AND WAS SPOTTED SHOPPING AT TAKASHIMAYA!!!!!!!!!!!11111

(take a deep breath...)

And, because of that, I'm going on a shopping/GACKT-hunting spree at Orchard tomorrow, with other fans I met online. YAY~~~

Looks like my plans to go to Kinokuniya, get manga and then get odango are scrapped~ But nevermind, we're hoping to run into GACKT yay~ Or if not, then it'll have been a fun GACKT-hunt anyway~~~

(... what else can I say here?)

SOME OTHER FANGIRL RAN INTO GACKT AT TAKASHIMAYA AND MANAGED TO SPEAK TO HIM OMGOMGOMG KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I warned you about the fangirling...)

LUCKYYYYYYY~~~ *envies person*
So I'm planning to blow the rest of my money on GACKT's albums/singles tomorrow. Hehehehe.

Also, we're probably going concert-crashing on the 24th.

LOCATION OF SECRET LIVE HAS BEEN NARROWED DOWN TO EITHER SUNTEC OR BALLROOM OF HOTEL YAY~~~
And even though the hotel's name is not supposed to be revealed, I think I managed to find it after someone posted a few clues online~
SO NOW WE WILL POST PEOPLE AT BOTH LOCATIONS AND SMS EACH OTHER WHEN WE SEE HIM YAY~~~
Must remember to charge phone for tomorrow...

MUST SLEEP NOW OR RISK BEING SLEEPY DURING GACKT-HUNTING TOMORROW.

Fangirling ends here.

Ok, I is not bothered to type anything else now.

Lolth tlu malla.

Labels: