Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another sleepy emo-ish ramble...

And it seems the mood swings are back. Also, I'm really tired. And I still haven't finished Assignment A. *snarls*

Slacked during ACE. Basically, 307 doesn't care about the class deco at all. Suits me fine too.

Finally gave Mr Wong my way-overdue contact details form. Yay.

Then 2... ok, slightly under 1.5hrs of lesson.

Jia Min and Bradley presented during English. And we managed to postpone our essay practice even more.

Then Math. We spent the first 30min doing a class worksheet and complaining over the graded class task right after CNY, then he let us go.

Went down to 309 to find Edith, who wasn't there. Staked out the classroom for a while, then ran into Edith as I was about to go downstairs.

Ate a burger, talked with Ming Wei about Touhou, went back up, stole Jia Min's ipod touch to play random games.

Chinese. We now have yu sheng next Wednesday. Yay?

And then went down to 309 to help them with class deco. I am definitely hanging around there too much.

*will now skip the next hour or so*

Went to crash Kenneth's house with Edith and Russell. Bothered him for a while, then we started playing Munchkin. I play D&D, so the rules were rather easy to get. Edith, Russell and I tried ganging up on Kenneth, but he won anyway.
... I think I'll go get that game. It be awesome~

Took a couple of photos of his Touhou stuff since Ming Wei requested it, then had to leave. And ended up taking the bus back to Clementi, and then MRT-ing home.

Fell asleep on the MRT, and started feeling irritable when I woke up. Then flared up at my sister later when she kept on asking if I wanted a pineapple tart.

And screw the math homework. I'll rush it out tomorrow or something. Along with history and whatever else is due.

Tired, but not sleepy.

Randomly clicking around people's blogs is fun.

I think I'll change the blogskin.