Friday, February 5, 2010

*brain explodes*

It seems Issac has uncovered some rather disturbing stuff.
I'm not sure I want to know.
Especially since it's about Jun Yup. >.<

(Yes, the "senior" we were talking about was you.)

Ah well. 15min until CCA ends and I can go ask him about it.
And Kuoxuan, thank you very much for killing my brain.
Remind me never to tell you anything in the future. >.<

Also, 3D rendering on school computers is a baaad idea~

At least the computer isn't lagging anymore. Esc is a very useful key~

CCA is ending. Isaac had better still be around. If not, I'll have to answer both Edith and Kuoxuan's questions.

And I think I owe Ming Wei an apology for messing up his Touhou games. >.<
Hey, how was I to know the score.dat files were needed?

I'll probably post again tonight. Nyah~