Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need a rollback option...

Looks like the hyperness is finally wearing off.

Today... was Isaac's deathday. No dress, which was sad... Although watching Kuoxuan trying to lick him was amusing. And of course, plenty of Claire and Kuoxuan tickling Isaac.
And I'd elaborate further, but as Claire said, we're screwed if any teachers find out.
I highly doubt any teachers read this blog, but just in case.

And for the rest of the day, refer to previous posts.
Only thing different was Math Test 1.
Spent last night mugging, so it was ok, pretty easy actually.

I haven't been able to write anything decent lately. Blogposts included.
Other than emo-ing.
Sigh.

This mask is almost perfect now. So easy to put it on at will. Too easy, perhaps.

And so nothing's changed, and I'm still clinging on.
Even though it's already the second playthrough.
Even though the first one is nearing BAD END.

The first playthrough is almost finished. It's about time I ended it, really. It's about time I moved on.
Just a little longer...

And the second playthrough has begun. Different characters, different setting, but I'm going down the same route.
And although I know it's going to BAD END eventually too... I suppose I don't really care anymore.
Narrowly avoided a couple of BAD ENDs already. This second playthrough is overly complicated.
Too many BAD ENDs to avoid, and the main plot isn't that interesting either.
Too many characters, and too many subplots to deal with at once. Even if they are more interesting than the (supposedly) main plot.

At least the first playthrough was less depressing.


Trying to CYOA-ize life makes it easier to deal with. Don't ask.
And yeah, I've been reading too much touhou-project recently.

And yay, I get to skip Bio, Chinese and CCA on Friday. And then we're probably going out around Orchard after the Ritsumeikan students leave. I don't have to be back in school until the parent's briefing thing ends anyway...

Now working on re-panelling the 1st chapter of Koyomi. It should be done by Friday or so.

And no, Ming Wei, I will not call you Yuuka-sama.