Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let there be update~

Unbelievable. I actually updated.
*is happy*

This blog may actually revive itself.

Mm. Today was pretty boring, I suppose. Other than talking about Touhou a lot.

Assembly in the hall because of more China students. Didn't listen to most of the speech because I was talking to Ming Wei. About Touhou. Again.

Then Math. Didn't get caught for drawing or not listening today, but I didn't manage to draw much anyway since lesson started late and we had a class task.

English. Ended up drawing Myon all over my notes. I blame yesterday's discussion with Ming Wei about how Myon was the easiest Touhou character to draw fanart for.

Break. Went down and hung around 309 for a while before going to the canteen. Met Kuoxuan and started bothering him.

Then History.
(Ohnoes I still haven't finished my overdue SBQ. Meh whatever.)

More break. Went down to the canteen, but got bored and went back up after half an hour.
And for some reason I can't remember exactly what I did after that. I know I mostly stayed around 302 though.

Physics. Nothing much happened during the lesson, but at the end our mentor decided to buy us pizza on CNY Celebration. Yay for nice mentors~

Happened because our physics lesson somehow degraded into a discussion of how our mentor tended to give his CCA treats, like the buffet he bought them sometime before (O_____O), and eventually we persuaded him that as his mentor group, he should get us a treat too. So now we have pizza in a week's time~

And then yet more break. Went down to the canteen, watched Ming Wei and Jonathan play a very amusing game of chess, with Ming Wei claiming I was distracting him by constantly playing Touhou music. Then decided to pwn Jap because I didn't feel like going today. Ehehe.

So instead of going for Jap like I should have, I camped in the library until ex-207 decided to go home, and then went with them.

Just realised I've been talking to the senpai-tachi a lot less recently, and instead mostly hanging around 309. Sigh.

Kuoxuan says Edith might be returning to school tomorrow. Yay~
Although...

Too many thoughts to type down here now.
Never mind.