Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost, and drifting...

If I forget the magic of liking you
While searching for those lost feelings
If just once more, we could meet
I want to hold your hand, to laugh together


Doing physics while typing this. I'm tired. Luckily I have a senior's notes to help.

Speaking of physics, I feel like a resultant vector. Only, will the final path be curved or linear? Is it free fall, or will air resistance slow it down?
... never mind.

So... damn... sleepy...

I don't want to let you go
So... don't say anything
I don't know how to let you go
So... don't ask anything of me


I suppose I've decided.

Caught in the middle. Time is almost up. I can't drift between them for much longer.

I can't just let it play out, can I?

Rawr. Physics homework hates me. So does Blogger, apparently.

I should sleep.

Ah well. Too sleepy to type anything else coherent, and Blogger just lost half of what I typed for... the 3rd time straight, I think.

I'll just end this here.

The end hurts. I should have known.

Also, I'm not sure where those came from. They just seemed to fit.
.