Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nyah~

It seems that typing blog posts on my phone has become one of my default ways to pass time.
That and typing emo drabbles, also on my phone.
*is amused*

Oh, and this post was typed while waiting at Somerset for Kenneth.
Because we agreed to go to the gaming shop near there together, but it seems there was some miscommunication about timing.
So I'm stuck waiting here for about 20min more.

Today was... suprisingly slack.

First was ACE. Something about communication, and non-verbal cues.
Boring, but it ended early.

English. Presentation by Jonathan and Anlong. Quite good actually, but still slightly sleepifying.

Then Math. Revision of what we learned last lesson.
Time seems to be passing a lot faster today...

Break. Math dismissed 15min early, so I went down to 309. Bothered Julia until their class started.
... and I really don't think I should hang around 309 much anymore. Sorry Edith.

Then Claire and Cyrus walked past, and we went down, Claire got a burger, we went back up, and Claire showed me the seme-uke test she made some people take.
So I took it too. For fun.

Oh, and I see Kenneth now. Looks like I'll have to continue this later.

...
Now on the MRT. Just realized I took it the wrong way.
>.<
Getting off at next station then.

So anyway, continuing from earlier...

So I took the test, and then we proceeded to traumatise Cyrus by showing him clips of... um... certain J-rock live concerts.
*coughvanillacough*

And did I mention that Claire was wearing cat ears and a tail, and carrying duct tape around today? This is going to be interesting...

Ming Wei came in, and we started talking about Touhou. As usual.

Then Chinese started, so I dashed up just in time to be slightly late.
>.<
We spent the lesson watching this highly amusing and very win crosstalk about a village toilet which was actually a parallel to China's history... yeah, it's better than it sounds.

And then we had yu sheng~
Courtesy of our Chinese teacher, since the foreign students hadn't tried it before.
I usually don't eat yu sheng, but for some reason I decided to try this one, and... it actually wasn't bad.
Even though everyone else says we poured too much honey. Or perhaps because of it?

Went to 309 after that, but Edith had already left. Then went to 303, but Claire was gone too. So I ended up bothering Cyrus until 1.30, then I left.

Went to Somerset as agreed before, but then above happened.

Well anyway we finally figured out where the other person was waiting, then we went to the gaming shop.
Kenneth got a boardgame.
I wanted to get either a Forgotten Realms or Pathfinder book, but there weren't any.
>.<
So instead I wandered around the shop being bored and looking at the boardgames and stuff they had, and talked to people there a lot.

Then we went to Kinokuniya. Kenneth showed me where the all the Touhou stuff was.
... I think I'll go again next week, and bring more money next time.

Then we went to Art Friends, which was one floor up. Kenneth wanted a Copic pen, but couldn't find it.
I wanted the eraser of awesome, but they didn't have it.
>.<

Then I had to go, so we walked to the Orchard station and I MRTed am now MRTing myself home.

...
Nyah~
Now it's 8pm or so.

And I've started writing CYOAs again.
Even if they aren't any good.

... sigh.

Long bitchy rant up next.