Monday, February 15, 2010

*snarls*

Blogger, I officially hate you now.
And I actually thought my blogskin glitched when the same post showed up multiple times.

... fine, so spamming the Publish Post button because the page won't load isn't a good idea. But still.

Currently having relatives over.
Trying to entertain my 5-year-old cousin while typing this.

I have a feeling that if I type any further, I'm going to post something I'll regret later.

Especially since I'm still on a major CNY-tidbits high. With sugar and chocolate thrown in.
... I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep anytime soon.

Ah well.
I know I'm misinterpeting a lot, but I'm sure bitchy rants aren't part of 'manipulating'.
... And I'm going to regret typing that, but whatever.

Ugh. Now my stomach hurts.

Any moment now, I'm going to get called to go out and stop being 'antisocial'. Especially since they're leaving.

I suppose I should end this then.