Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too hyper to emo, too emo to be hyper.

Posting randomly for no apparent reason, other than that I'm bored.
Really bored.

Kinda tired, but not sleepy yet.
And my earlier attempt at writing stuff was fail. So was drawing.
Whatever little talent I had in those seems to have vanished.>.<

At least we got our History SBQs back today. Even if it took what seems like a month for him to finally mark it.

It's 11.55pm.
I'm still bored. And I can't sleep.

The Ritsumeikan students are arriving tomorrow. I hope my Japanese doesn't fail on me.
Although watching Wang Bo get shot down by his buddies might be interesting.

Trying to work on Koyomi is hopeless. Looks like it'll take longer than I thought to copy the panelling over onto my new sketchbook.
Let's not even start on how horrible the characters look.

12.04am. Good morning, I suppose.

Nothing particularly coherent seems to want to enter my brain. Lots of emo-ing and general disjointed possibilities.
None of which are even vaguely likely anyway.

I still have a 随笔 left to write. 小论快乐.
I could probably do it if it weren't in Chinese. Or if I hadn't been emo-ing so much recently.

I think I'll just go play Touhou some more.