Monday, February 1, 2010

Wow. I updated~

Mehhh. Would have posted during CCA, but ran out of time.

Started today with Mentoring. Yay. In which we did absolutely nothing while our mentor found someone else to talk to. And I was actually hoping the slackfest mentoring sessions were over last tear. >.<
At least ACE isn't as slackish as last year yet.

Math. Functions are much easier than they look... for now.
Nearly got caught for drawing on my notes. Did get caught for not listening. >.<

Break. Which I spent discussing Touhou with Ming Wei, then realised I hadn't changed for PE yet and dashed down slightly late. Thankfully PE starts late anyway.

And then PE. I really should stop walking the 2.4km. Captain's Ball, which I chose not to play. The teacher made those who chose to sit out do 10 push-ups, sit-ups etc. every time someone scored. Ended up fooling around with someone from 305.
Ming Wei decided it was a good idea to shout 'Caramelldansen' and 'Ievan Polka' at us every time he passed. Eventually found out it was because he was singing those while running. =.=

More break, which was again spent talking about Touhou.

Then Chem. Nothing more interesting than the class deciding to have a quiz on CNY Celebration.

And yet more break~
This one was spent hanging around 309 and actually doing work. Claire joined us after about 15min. Finished my due-in-half-an-hour work with 10min left to spare, and started poking Kuoxuan and Russell around. Chatted with them until it was nearly time for class, then remembered I actually had to submit my work. Dashed down and made it back up just as Chinese was starting.

Will not elaborate on Chinese due to amazing mind-numbing-ness of this lesson. Except that when the teacher himself says that we're likely to fall asleep, it means we're very likely to fall asleep.
Managed to keep awake by drawing though.

And then CCA, which I didn't realise started at 3 and not 4.
Ah well. Didn't actually start doing anything until about 3.50 anyway, since we were waiting for the new Year 1s to finish up their stuff...

Slacked, and played around with ren'py for most of the time. Then went home after bothering Josephine and Xiangwen for a while.

... my lip still hurts. I didn't know bags could cut. Or get swung around as self-defence either.

Hm. I should probably sleep now.

*insert stuff here*

Labels: