Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Banana Ice + Eggplant = ?

Sometimes I reread my emo posts.
And then I think that I'm being overly dramatic.
But then when I'm emo I reread my other posts.
And then I think I'm being too carefree.

And then sometimes I wonder if I should just stop blogging altogether.
Don't think I will anytime soon though.

And anyway, today was epic.
Finally met up with the rest of the Seven again~
It's been a long time~
(Yes, yes, I do realise I'm the one who chose to skip all the previous outings...)

Not bothering with a detailed post since anyone who reads this probably went.

And Yoru-senpai, I am not amused by your 'pet' jokes. =___=

So, uh, went home with Onion. While discussing various gaming-and-manga-related stuff (yay for Ichigo's posture change! And Vesperia, even though I've only played like this teeny portion of the beginning. And I did get through the fight! I just... lost.), pairings and evil laughs.
Don't ask about the last one.
And I'm not much of a gamer. Unless you count Touhou.

And the movie was nice~
Well parts of it were. Like the 3D effects and the backgrounds and the Cat and the Dormouse and the Hatter and the Hat and the weird dance.
The plot kind of fell apart halfway.
But it was awesome anyway~
And Alice should so have stayed. And the flashback scenes with young Alice were really really really cute~

And I'm still having doubts about going on Friday.
I suppose I will though.

Double Spoiler should be here in a few days~