Monday, March 22, 2010

=.=

Now in supposed-to-be-Chinese class. Only our teacher isn't here, so we were just given a worksheet and told to do it.
Expectedly, I can't be bothered. It isn't due today anyway. I hope.
Sometimes this class feels way too muggerish. I miss 207's... um... I suppose I could call it sprit? The way everyone would just ditch pointless work/copy off Ian's answers together and either rush out to play netball, or at least liven up the classroom.
Although we got caught for that several times...
*is nostalgic*

Meh. Now the front row is discussing the worksheet, the back row is slacking amongst themselves, and everyone else is... I have no idea.

Also, my badge is missing. >.<
And if the email was correct, I have PA training later. Edith suggests announcing 'I lost The Game' to the entire school.
Lol.

I still want a new jacket. I'll probably go buy that one I saw either today (very unlikely), tomorrow (possible) or Wednesday (probably).

And Double Spoiler still has not shipped in~ Whyyy~
>.<

Also, epic quote from this morning about the school canteen:
"I can't see anything Japanese about the Japanese stall. It's just a cai fan stall which uses teriyaki sauce. Eh, but don't quote me on this."

Banana Ice + Eggplant = OT3