Saturday, March 13, 2010

I want a new jacket~

So the holidays have technically started.
Except it's not really holidays since I'm supposed to be in school on Mon-Wed anyway.
>.<
At least the Physics lessons on Tuesday and Wednesday are optional. Although I probably should go for the Tuesday one at least.
And then skip the Wednesday one to watch Alice in Wonderland with the rest of the Seven.
I'm finally going for one of those reunions. Yay~

But on Monday there's PA training, or something like that. =.=
Boring.
And Year 3 and 4 IFC members have to go.
Which means no junior-bothering.

Hm. Been reading a lot of fics lately.
My writing is still bad though.
Except I know my writing style has... changed? Not really, more like I now have multiple styles.
Feels like I'm absorbing the styles of whatever I read.
And then picking one to use depending on my mood.
Which means there's no 1 particular style I use anymore. Which also means none of them are particularly well-practiced.
Meh. I want my old writing habits back.

And since I'm bored, here's a random plotline-thing. Maybe I'll use it for Nanowrimo or something.
Once upon a time, there was a boy. Like most shounen anime protagonists, he had a bunch of nakama. And like most shounen anime protagonists, he had a bunch of beliefs.
And one day, he was given the power of X.
After a while of blundering around and learning to use it, one of his nakama was kidnapped by the antagonist, so the boy and his remaining nakama set out to rescue her.
On the way, they were aided by a mysterious teacher figure, whose tragic past had prompted him to help them.
After defeating many of the antagonist's minions, some of whom joined them, the boy rescued his nakama and finally came face-to-face with the antagonist.
The power of X was not enough, and the boy was easily beaten.
So the antagonist managed to escape, while the boy went to the teacher figure for training.
During training, the boy unlocked a new, unheard-of superpower. Unfortunately, this superpower came with an evil alter ego who liked to take over the boy's body, but mostly manifested as a sinister voice in the boy's mind.
And so the boy went off to fight the antagonist and his new, improved and thoroughly ebil minions.
And then they faced off for the second time.
The antagonist beat up the boy easily, even with his new superpower, and then proceeded to taunt the boy by gloating about his plans.
Except the evil alter ego chose this point to take over, and proceeded to win and kill the antagonist.
And as he lay dying, the antagonist warned the boy that he was only part of a larger plot...
TBC

... what?