Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not as planned~

Not that I was even planning anything.
Just that I seem to have misinterpeted everything majorly.
>.<
Doesn't matter for now, though.

And I didn't get the jacket after all. I blame Pin. Since I was too busy playing his iPod Touch to notice that I had missed the stop.
Oh well. Some other time then.

So today started with a briefing in the Theaterette. About Cyber Wellness Fair.
(Which I still haven't finished the poster for, but nevermind.)
And then moved on to something I didn't really pay attention to. Something about universities and a site called Naviance.
And then collection of transcripts.

Then English. In which our group discussed this advertising project.
All I can say is, I am not going to do the drawing for this as well.

Then Math. Half the lesson was spent teaching, then the rest doing two worksheets.
Slacked, and drew a lot of chibis on the worksheets.

Break. Went down to find 309 having not-English. So we went to the canteen for lunch.
Then went back up. And the 309-ers went back to class while I went to 303. And it got amusing around the end of break when Wei Hao came in to call Claire out.
Turned out that him, Jonathan and Anlong were restraining Ming Wei while asking Claire to sing at him. =.=
Don't ask.

Then Chinese.
Discussed Zaobao.

Then more break. In which everyone gathered in 303. Watched Claire take this personality quiz on Naviance and mother over Kuoxuan. Then eventually everyone except Cyrus left.

Then went to bother 305 for a bit. Ming Wei came up and asked if I had a laptop with me since he wanted to play Touhou.
I didn't, so we went downstairs to see if Xiangwen was around so we could borrow his laptop.
which he wasn't.
And we were debating whether we should actually try the com labs, but then I managed to steal borrow Wanling's laptop.
Then spent the next hour watching Ming Wei play Touhou and fail at it since he was trying to show off and give a running commentary while playing on Hard.
Then found ex-207 and went home with them.

Now slacking while reading TVTropes. And downloading CD dramas.
Yucchi's voice is awesome~