Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whether it's rushing by or slowing down, I can't tell~

Got woken up at 6 today.
Because I forgot to tell my father there was elearning.
Then went back to sleep.
And woke up much later than I intended, after 10.
Meh. Elearning homework is bearable, if slightly more than normal.

Listing it down here since I'm bored.

History
1 SBQ
1 SEQ

Chem
Forum thingy
Quiz
Mind map

English
Mind map (did I mention that I dislike these?)
Worksheet thingy + newspaper article
Journal thingy

Math
... wow. Nothing.
(I think.)

Chinese
Forum thingy

Bio
Assignment 2
Plus I have to makeup the quiz on Friday. Blehhh.

Physics
Forum thingy
Some online assignment

Japanese
Essay

PE
Quiz

... and that's all, I think.

Thinking of privating this blog to keep certain people out.

6 days until Double Spoiler comes out.
Which means I only have Friday to check if Yuuka Ming Wei and Josephine want a copy too.
Which gives me 3 days to get the order across.

Now playing with Miku Miku Dance.
And trying to download more Vocaloids.
If only there were translated versions. Wading through the kanji is a pain.