Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disaresta~

It's 4.30am. I should probably be sleeping.
*is guilty*

Then again, I finally got around to updating my never-used deviantArt account.
And I now be having fun viewing XMW's account.
(speaking of which, I should probably get around to scanning in those drawings... and doing up the templates I owe Mariko-sensei...)

Nuhhh... I should never have started playing these games...
Now I'm wasting my time by obsessively trying to collect all the stuff...
And it doesn't help that the ones I want happen to be the hardest to get...
(and I was trying not to replay Riviera and get re-addicted to it...)

Meh. I be not at all sleepy now.
I blame it on the chocolate-spam earlier. Ehehehe...

Would play Touhou, but Double Spoiler is currently lagging too badly for me to play it.
Then again, I'm currently running xubuntu, so that's kinda understandable... doesn't make it any less irritating though.

Nyah.
Oh, and for those who care, I'm starting to use Messenger again. ^^