Thursday, April 8, 2010

EMO +10, SAN -20

... because yeah, that would be an about accurate description of my current mood.
Nothing much to say now, other than loads of emo crap that would never get posted anyway.
And lots of bitching, but that kind of stuff goes on my LJ, not here anymore.

Today was normal enough. Mostly boring, actually.

Timeskip through Math and History...

And then break... not quite boring, but just... I suppose I could call it meh-ish.
Claire and Kuoxuan were practicing Imitation Black, while Ming Wei and I talked about random stuff...
Then Ms Li came it, and the Claire VS Ms Li argument was kind of entertaining for a while, but then Claire won (I think) and they got to continue using the classroom speakers to practise.
Then watched Yu Han play the Alice game.

Then 303's class started, so Kuoxuan and I went down to the canteen...
And the pin he was carrying around got taken away by the cleaner. xD
In the most epic manner possible.

Then went back up for Physics.
First hour of lesson was just the usual, then we went down for the projectile launching.
At which point I pretty much panicked, since ours was completely uncalibrated. And there was the rule about only 3 calibration launches.
Luckily, that rule didn't seem to apply, and we could place the target anywhere we wanted, so I think pretty much everyone got full marks~

... ohnoes. Speaking of the launcher, I just remembered it's still in school.
Hopefully the classrooms won't be locked tomorrow.

And then more break. Went down to get lunch, went back up and failed to find 303, went back to class to work on our English print ad, then went back to 303, which had finished with the rehearsal.

And then had to go for Japanese.
Spent most of the lesson with earphones in one ear. Tried listening to some CD dramas, but it proved to be much too distracting.
(It is kinda hard to concentrate on the lesson with... well... that kind of stuff playing in your ear.)
Just put Knight of Cydonia on loop in the end.
... I think I'm turning into a Muse fan. Speaking of which, I haven't yet ported the rest of their albums to my phone...

Meh.
The mood swings are back again.
Kind of obvious, even in the post.

Kind of late to say this now, but I do miss talking to you.
Now that the mask is finally down, I have to wonder:
If I hadn't kept it on before, would we still have drifted apart?
Maybe, just maybe...