Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FANBOY.

Stop denying it, you are one.
xP

Bleh. 3 tests today, out of which 1 I am reasonably sure I failed, 1 I think I may have possibly done ok on, and 1 I'm confident of getting a not-too-bad grade for at least.

Sigh.
The coffee didn't do anything to improve my mood, it seems.
And illogically enough, I'm still sleepy, even though I crashed at 10 last night...

And my mood has gone back to emo.
*continues emo-ing*

So even though I'm acting exactly like I did that time, and you're reacting more or less the same way he did, it might actually not turn out the same way... if today was any indication.
Or maybe it will, and it's just taking longer than it did last time.

Either way, emo-ing over that is pretty pointless... but I'm doing it anyway. Heh.

Also, the toilet outside our classroom apparently gained a very, um, interesting decor today.
Which Isaac found out the not-so-pleasant way.

And I'm out of things to type. Again. Let's see, what else today...

OH YES. THE MUSICAL/OPERA.
Which featured Arif in a skirt, Ming Wei being a Len fanboy, Claire applying makeup to everyone but Yao Rui, a teddy bear, very fail AV and THE Yao Rui. Who was left out of the programme sheet and added at the last moment. And thus Claire decided not to put makeup on him, since she 'owed him' for forgetting.
The opera itself... not too bad, but could definitely have been better and suffered from fail mikes.

Meh. Might continue this later.
If the emo mood stays away for long enough.