Monday, April 12, 2010

Megaphones FTW~

Well, today was certainly... interesting, to say the least. PE was actually fun for once, and then there was the epic Translation performance, with added dust-speck-ness...

Started with Mentoring, slacked as usual.

PE. This week was retests, so those of us who didn't need/want to do so were allowed to just play games.
So a group of us started playing badminton. Then halfway through, the other classes started joining in. Fun~
And it seems my badminton hasn't gotten too rusty either. Yay~

Break. According to Sean Seet, I am now a (short) guy. =.=

Chem. Forgot my notes (again), ended up doodling.
Yay chibispam~

Break, spent half of it completing my way overdue Chem worksheet, then got sidetracked into the hall while going downstairs. Where Claire, Kuoxuan and Cyrus were sitting.
And then we discovered the many awesome uses of megaphones~

Chinese, in which I didn't really listen.

And then Assembly. More specifically, the Translation Competition.
And Claire and Kuoxuan's performance was... *is unable to describe*
Let's just leave it at 'controversial'.

Plus epic quotes!
Ming Wei: *trying to run away* Let me go! Claire is like god, I'm so insignificant I'm just a speck of dust! What would she want with me?
Me: Well, you're a very unlucky speck of dust then.

Also:
Ming Wei: *after performance* You can almost hear the Claire-fanboys getting their hearts broken.
Claire thinks I should have retorted: "What about the Kuoxuan-fangirls?" xD

In short, epic-ness~

And now I should really go study for the Chem test tomorrow.
Ohnoes.