Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rawr.

This is the third post I'm typing, after Blogger managed to miraculously lose both of my earlier posts.
*snarls*

The disadvantage of not lugging my laptop to school is that I have to blog from my phone. Which means I have can't just copy and paste pre-typed blog posts.
Which also means that Blogger's post-losing rate is rather high.

Meh.

Mentoring today was epic.
We spent the whole first half-hour watching Mr Wong try to open a .dat file with Windows Media Player.
Almost everyone noticed, but noone said anything.
We just kind of watched in a very amused way.
While waiting for someone to finally show him how to properly play a CD.
Which didn't happen, so Mentoring essentially consisted of slacking.

And then English.
Graded letter writing was canceled postponed since one of the teachers hadn't returned the previous letter-writing practice to her class(es).

(I'm bored.)

Math. Doodled chibis all over the notes while copying down the answers in purple.
I has no yellow pen... >.<

TBC later.
(typed with Wanling's stolen borrowed laptop)
(and I suppose I should start going home)

On a different note, Knights of Cydonia is an awesome song.
Especially its acapella cover.

... I was going to type something emo here, but I seem to have forgotten what.
Ohnoes.
Later then.
Also, I have named the tiny voice at the back of my head. The extremely cynical, sarcastic one that enjoys correcting grammar mistakes.