Monday, May 17, 2010

WOOT IT UPDATED.

Negima, that is.
Chapter 288 is finally out!

Mm.
CCA Day today.
Nothing particularly noteworthy happened. Other than one Pictionary game.
So we were playing Pictionary. The person drawing drew a fat man. No one guessed it.
Time up. Then Xiangwen went up and drew the NUSH logo on top of the fat man. Still no one guessed it.
Then he revealed the answer: Dr Hang.

Then got lunch,and hung around in the canteen playing Touhou and slacking.
Finally managed to connect to the NUSH network, although I wonder why I even bother with that kind of speed.
Talked with Trish and Jun Yup a bit (200m of string! and you don't even know what to hang from it!), then went home with Wanling.

Oh and Edith, if you're reading this and coming to school tomorrow, bring clothes.
We're going out after school.
I'd SMS, but my phone's not on me...

It's been some time since I last spoke to you properly.
Still unable to forget, but to just move on?
Probably.