Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Marisa da ze~

SGCC briefing at NYP today.

Nothing much to say about it, other than that we spent half the time waiting for the talks to start. And that half the people who were supposed to be there didn't go. In the end, only Josephine, Wanling and I turned up in the morning, then Xin Ai joined us in the afternoon.
(I find it rather ironic that Alex told us we had "no excuses" not to go, but he didn't show up. Probably in SMO or something. Still, SMO was only in the morning, so they could have at least gone in the afternoon.)

It ended 2hrs early, so since Ming Wei had smsed me earlier asking if I was going to Kino, I decided to see if he still wanted to go. Turned out he had already gone himself after I told him I wasn't going. =.=
And then Wanling and I couldn't think of anywhere to kill time at (neither of us brought enough money to make going to Kino anywhere at all worth it), and crashing Kenneth's house wasn't an option since he apparently booked back in, I dragged her to Tampines Library. Where we camped next to a power point and played Touhou.

Also, I feel like a tremendous idiot now.
So there was L2P over the weekend, and I didn't go since I didn't think there would be anything interesting there. Then today, I found out that there were Touhou figurines being sold there.
I headwalled.
It wasn't the figurine I wanted, neither was it particularly hard to obtain from online shops, but still.

In one word: ASDFASTOUHOUANDIDIDNTGOANDGETOREVENKNOWABOUTITUNTILNOWASDFASDF.

Meh, back to fangirling over Maonyan.