Monday, June 7, 2010

OHCRAP.

Flash CS3 just crashed on me.
>.<
>.<
>.<

\\(>_____<)//

I should just take this as a sign that it's time to get CS5 instead. xP

(On a side note, if it weren't for the lack of Windows-program-support on Ubuntu, Microsoft would now be a forgotten word to me.)

The past few days have been spent alternating between playing Touhou, getting bored of Touhou and playing this random FPS game (Quake?), wondering if I managed to enter the FFXIV closed beta, fangirling, dying of nosebleeds, blog-hopping, lamenting everyone else's non-online-ness at 3am, wondering why I'm up at 3am anyway, going back to Touhou, torrenting random anime to watch, trolling 4chan (i'm not that bored yet), and generally doing nothing at all.

What a wonderful waste of holidays.
...then again, isn't that the whole point?

(also, IT'S ENDINGGGGG. WHYYYYY.)