Thursday, June 24, 2010

SGCC workshop was a. Complete. Waste. Of. Time.

The only thing that came out of it was ending 3hrs early and heading to Kino with Josephine and Wanling.

Total haul for today's Kino/HMV trip:
1 Fools Mate magazine
1 Rosario+Vampire anime
... and me bemoaning the fact that I just spent nearly $50 on that alone. (asdfasdwhydojapmagscostsomuch)

Naraku no Hana on reverse sounds... just plain creepy. *shudders*
Listen:




I could go on ranting about how useless the entire SGCC workshop was and the complete failure of half the team members to show up at all and the fact that I could probably have gotten better results in maybe two hours at home with a few online tutorials, but I'll try not to.
But really, the only thing we did was copy and paste code, and use predrawn graphics. That's not how you learn to program. Or draw on Flash. Or learn anything about actual Flash game creation either.

Flash CS4 is pretty awesome though.

Aha~n.