Friday, June 11, 2010

Sleeepyyy.

It's 1am, and I really should be sleeping. If not for the fact that I'm waiting for Higurashi Daybreak to finish downloading. Unlikely that I'll ever actually try playing it, but well.

(30 kbps? WTF?)

Spent most of today on FF.Net. Hunting down and reading the rare bits of good fanfiction that I haven't already gone through. Then ran out, and started on Mary Sue parodies. Then ran out of those too, and started watching YGOTAS on Youtube.

And there's absolutely nothing else to post about. Except me somehow getting hold of FFV and deciding to play it. And reading TV Tropes, but that's not really worth posting about either.

I'm bored. So bored that feeling bored is getting boring too.

...44% downloaded, Screw the download I'm feeling sleepy.
And I should update my LJ too... oh nevermind. It's not like anyone reads that thing anyway.

Aha~n.