Thursday, July 8, 2010

*feels sleep-deprived*

...wait, that doesn't make sense. I slept at... what, 10 last night?

*feels sleep-deprived anyway*

And today I end at 1.30 (wow!), and I'm probably going to end up gaming away the afternoon.
Yes, I game way too much.

Oh well. I should do Chem too.

There few days have mostly been rather boring. Other than yesterday's Pixar talk, in which Claire and I sat next to Mr Yuen, and had an epic discussion about random stuff. Such as how Cloud's hair has infinite stiffness, and Sephiroth's was intentionally animated to defy physics, and Nero's cloak ignores his sword so that it can obey the Rule of Cool.

Epic Mr Yuen quote:
(while talking about Twilight) "You see, vampire novels used to be written as a form of trangression. Like to see how far you can acceptably push the boundaries of society. That's why, at the beginning of Dracula, Dracula has all this Ho Yay with [whoever it was].
Then we have Stephanie Meyer. Whose idea of trangression is being emotionally abused. By a guy who sparkles. And drives a Volvo." *makes face*

Epic.

*still feels like sleeping*
This sucks. I'm not going to survive the next 2hrs of Chem.

Aha~n.