Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rawr.

No one asked you to read this. (Or any of the previous posts, for that matter.)
=.=

Been playing NWN for the past week or so.
Finally got to Sorcerer 12/Pale Master 5~
Although Kingmaker still won't install... >.<

Now very sleepy.
(I'm very sure sleeping an hour or so later than normal last night can't have made that much difference...)

And CS is still awesome~
Even though Java syntax is much more complicated and confusing than... other programming languages? *shrugs*

AND CS5 IS OUT ALREADY WHY ISN'T THE PRICE OF CS4 DROPPING IN THE LEAST. EVEN CS4 WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT OVER CS3. WHICH CRASHES. GAH I WANT (non-cracked) FLASH CS4 ALREADY.
/rant
(but still cannot haz. yet.)

Links updated~
Changing the blogskin can wait till next time, I suppose.

Blargh. My internal editor winces upon reading the above portion of post.
I need sleep. Even though it's only slightly past 10.

Aha~n.