Friday, July 23, 2010

sleepymaku. nyehhh.

Let's play the game...
I'm sure you all know how...


Ack.
My laptop is lagging hopelessly.
I have a feeling it has something to do with '6.4 GB free of 80.1 GB' on my C:\ drive.
Ehehehe.

Started today with Physics. Interesting revelation: whenever I'm asked to 'present my answers' to the class, the lessons always ends while I'm still 'trying to solve the question' (read: draw on notes new sketchbook).

And the History. In which we were given a SBQ because the DM had a tongue infection and couldn't teach. Or something.
Spent it drawing.
THE MARISA I DREW STILL LOOKS PSYCHOTIC RAWR. SHE'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK DETERMINED. NOT PSYCHOTIC.

And then break. In which absolutely nothing happened.

Then English. In which we went to West Coast Plaza, I realised that I actually wasn't in any group yet (yay me!) and ended up going around with Claire and Cyrus.
First stop: Comics Connection. Claire got a Urahara-hat-necklace-chain-thingy for Urahara-sensei Mr Yuen.
Second stop: Popular. In which we saw a Twilight Vocabulary Book. *shudder* And not just one book, but four. One for each book in the series.
(Google reveals that said book is titled Defining Twilight: Vocabulary Workbook for Unlocking the [insert various international exams here])
Then realised that we were nearly out of time (and still hadn't actually done anything other than get cookies and buy stuff). And then went back to school.

And then ARGHDREADEDCHINESETINGXIEADFADJFAKLSDJ.
Which I failed. That's about all that needs to be said.

And then Math.
In which... well, I decided that drawing would be baaad, since I nearly got my sketchbook confiscated yesterday already.
Ended early-ish anyway, and went down to 303. Where I decided that doing overdue Math homework would be more interesting if I was flopped face-down on top of the lockers while doing it. Thankfully no teachers walked past.

Then CCA. In which we actually accomplished something for once.
Even though one of the programmers in our team seems to have gone MIA. >.<

And then Su gained a new admirer: the Care Bear Stalker!!! (sorry Dai-chan! xD)

And the MRT ride home was EPIC.
TRAINER Ran uses CHIRUNO!
TRAINER Chen uses CONAN!
CHIRUNO uses ICICLE FALL -EASY-!
But it missed!
...
CONAN uses POKE!
It's super effective!
YUUKA takes 156 damage!
YUUKA has fainted!


...and we continued doing this all the way back.
The full thing will go here once I get hold of it~

And I managed not to play NWN tonight! (for once)
*le gasp*

SENTENCE OF THE DAY: "Should I duck?"

Aha~n.