Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Damn you Filter Keys.

You just caused me to die while I was trying to play Double Spoiler.
AND I CAN'T TURN OFF THE ANNOYING NOTIFICATION THINGY.

Speaking of which, I don't like MSN anymore. Dealing with people there is just plain tiring and annoying. Not to mention awkward at times.

Chaos;Head is awesome. Although it's not the kind of game you want to play alone in your room at midnight. Just saying.
(freaky laughter ftw~)

My brains feels too mushed to actually post anything vaguely non-rambly here.

Why is it that even though this sem's Bio is much more interesting than last sem's and we have a better teacher (relatively, at least), I still have to fight the urge to just go to sleep gotosleepyouaresleepy in Bio class?
(why don't i feel like sleeping in chinese at least?)

11pm. Time to try and sleep.