Sunday, August 8, 2010

mood: back to crappy.

well, looks like it didn't last.

On another note, I feel like I'm turning into a hikikomori. Somewhat.
Although it is kind of nicer when there's no one else at home.

(although all my other relatives are probably going to interrogate me next week as to why i was missing yesterday.)

(ohcrap my printer is running out of ink. probably shouldn't have tried to print out so many scores at once.)

I think I like that place a little too much.
Something tells me that I'm going to end up going back there the next long break I get. Which would hopefully be next Wednesday.

And now I realise once again just why I hate keyboards as opposed to pianos.
>.<

Piano = EMOTION.
Keyboard = crappy synthesised sounds that I can hardly even control the volume of + I can't get any 'feel' from the notes + the keys are too CENSOREDing light.
Plus there's no pedal, so I can't play legato.

(i've been printing scores for the past 15min, and they're still not done. i really shouldn't have tried printing them all at once.)



Aha~n.