Monday, September 13, 2010

OHCRAP.

I forgot to log in.
Thus I couldn't save the world I spent 2 days making.
Which wouldn't have mattered, until my internet lagged and died.
And I promptly lost all the data.

At least it's not Alpha. Because if I had to re-mine and re-farm and such in addition to rebuilding, I'd probably give up on it immediately.
As it is, I'm just going to try duplicating it in Alpha.

Oh yeah, screencaps of some of what I lost:

The first thing I built. Not much, but it's at least somewhat pretty.


The inside. The pattern on the ceiling is glass, for illumination.


The view through the glass ceiling.


The main entrance to my underground base - getting down is easy, but getting up is annoying.


The second thing I built! With glass flooring over a lava pool and, again, part of the ceiling made of glass.


The top-down view through the glass ceiling, just to show the sheer depth of the room. Note to self - magma flooring may look nice, but make sure there's an alternative light source nearby first. Digging and glassing that deep is not at all fun. Even if the end result is rather pretty.


Have a random underwater storage area.


Was planning to take more caps, but decided to finish up the underground base first. And then my internet died on me.

I did manage to make the roof of the magma library completely glass though. Which took really long, but looked really pretty.
And built another of those magma-water decoration rooms, but that one kind of failed when I accidentally erased a block and killed the magma.
There was also an underwater entrance, but it was hard to get to.
And random glass stacks floating in the sky, since I made a few to get as high as possible, then fell off and got lazy about removing them.

School tomorrow. PE first period. Wonderful.

Aha~n.