Saturday, September 11, 2010

OOH LOOK SHINY TEXTURED BLOCKS!

I have just managed to discover what exactly, as well as how annoyingly addictive, Minecraft is.
In other words, I spent most of tonight playing it.
(although alpha still hates me, so i'm stuck with the laggy browser classic version. >.<)
(but it's much easier, so yay?)

But yay, screencaps!

An oddly shaped pool of water. Which also happens to be the only entrance into the ridiculously large underwater place I made.


Kind of looks like a lift shaft once you start sinking.


Top down view!


Did I mention there's an underwater library? (No, I don't know how that works either.) There's a storage room to the side, but you can't really see the door here.


The bottom of the lift shaft, which has stacks of TNT and a halfway-done checkered wall for no reason.


The SHINY magma room, in-progress version.


The same room, after I discovered glass. The bookmarked door there leads to the second library.



The not-underwater and much prettier second library! The glass ceiling was supposed to be for illumination, but this library was so deep that I gave up on the digging.


Also, I keep getting lost in my own place - a sign that it's much too big. And much too deep, but that's easier to fix. Which means I'm probably going to restart tomorrow.

Oh, and I was looping this song the entire day. RIGHT RIGHT LEFT A B B B


A~han.