Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sleepy.

But not at all tired. Just rather bored.

Current mood is... what do you call the 'bleh' kind of feeling? Like melancholy, but without the sadness part? Not quite emo, but definitely not bouncily cheerful either? Maybe somewhere in between?

Oh well.

Went for CIP yesterday. Nothing interesting, other than that I think we're going to be given 2 CIP hours even though half of that was actually spent sitting in the bus.

Reached school at 10:20-ish, talked with various people for a while, spent the next half-hour sitting on the bus, arrived at somewhere in Queenstown, spent the next hour playing with primary school kids (it involved straws and a ball)and watching Wanling's drawings become the centre of attention, got back on the bus, spent the next half-hour getting back to school.

Then realised that the reason there was food being catered was because it was SJPO, and so we decided to help ourselves. Then went home, and unsuprisingly fell asleep on the MRT.

And spent the rest of the day alternating between playing Cabal and reading TV Tropes.

Then spent today playing more Cabal, reading more of TV Tropes, and doing the OMG-you're-still-daoing-me-I'm-going-to-emo-on-my-blog-but-no-writing-it-like-this-sounds-stupid-and-melodramatic-delete-argh-maybe-I-shouldn't-post-it routine until I eventually gave up.

And now.
@Chen, just to reinforce the message: 4chan is a place you should most definitely NOT be at. ESPECIALLY NOT /d/. Unless trolls have really taken over and there is no more futa.

I think I'll just go play Cabal some more.

Aha~n.