Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Generic Title #3

After today's rather... interesting ACE lesson, I shall attempt to be as politically incorrect as possible here.
The key word being attempt.

... ...

... ...

...well, maybe not. But whatever.

Today included our very interesting ACE lesson, which basically involved (click) this blogpost being shown to the whole class. Along with Mr Wong's comments about the rather interesting nature of the blog in question.
Then again, I think most people knew that already.

Today also included me crashing the Year 2 Da Vinci session, and somehow ending up guest-starring in their skit. The one we had to do last year and include the surprise quote 'Tomorrow will give us something new to think about.'
It was fun.

Today also included more whiteboard-vandalism (303's this time), with the Holy Cow and Holy Cheese and Holy Shit being drawn on the board.

Today also included me managing to fold a Renzuru after only 2 tries~
Well, so it was a simple 4-cranes one, but still.
On the first try, I pulled too hard while trying to fold, and accidentally ripped it into half. So now I have 2 pairs instead of 4 joined ones.
On the second try, I actually thought before tearing, and decided that folding all the lines before tearing the paper was probably better. And it worked~
Although the difficulty probably had something to do with the fact that I was using the already-quite-small pieces of paper. Which normally seems too big at times.

Today also included more stock lessons. Those aren't really worth talking about.

Also, from a conversation with 309-ers:
Russell: I now know what futa is. You people are sick.
Nikki: What is futa?
Russell: Futa is--
Me + Wee Thean: LALALALALA. Russell, don't scar people.
Russell: Futa is when you have both parts. *nod nod*
Nikki: I don't get it.
Kimmy: You don't know futa?
Me + Russell + Wee Thean: o.O
Kimmy: You know, in Reborn, Futa...
Me + Russell + Wee Thean + Nikki: Huh?
Kimmy: Do you read Katekyo Hitman Reborn? Futa is the [blah] character who [blah]...
Me + Russell + Wee Thean: *laughing*
Kimmy: What?
Nikki: *confused*

And, MINEEEEECRAAAAAFT!
I wants Halloween update.
=X