Friday, October 15, 2010

Generic Title #5

So in the end, after attempting to file my Chem, I realise that I'm only missing about 5 items. 4, if you don't count the module outline. Not too bad, given that I'd expected to have lost about half the notes by now.
Never mind that I completely fail the 'corrections done and notes filled in' criteria anyway.

Was going to sleep earlier. Decided to do filing instead. Got sidetracked to Minecraft forums.

Now wondering if I should just stay up all night or something.

I really don't think I'm going to sleep at all tonight. But then there's tomorrow morning, which includes History and Physics consecutively (read: borefest).

Started writing again. As expected, not writing fanfics is easier. Unless the fandom I'm writing for is just that badly characterized enough to give me free rein, in which case there's no reason why I'd actually like said fandom enough to write fanfic for it.

Meh, whatever.
Finally started a different blog to dump the stuff I write onto. No, I'm not linking it.

Aha~n.