Thursday, October 28, 2010

Generic Title #7

Quick post, since I'm supposed to be, erm, studying.

But tomorrow's Bio and Chinese, Bio doesn't need much revision, and Chinese is a lost cause anyway, so here I am posting instead.

First... BIOMES. PWETTY.
=D

Ahem.

And I've forgotten what I was intending this post to be about. Oh well.

The H-scenes in FSN aren't half as bad as they sounded. Then again, I've only gotten to the first 2.
Suprisingly enough, no obvious seafood references yet. Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

And I still can't figure out to kill stuff with swords in Minecraft. Every time I try killing a creeper without using my bow or dropping gravel, I die.
D<

Must remember not to bring calculator into Bio exam tomorrow.

Oh crap, I just remembered my e-dictionary ran out of batteries.
Time to go find some more.

Aha~n.