Saturday, October 30, 2010

I really am out of practise with speaking in Japanese.

As I discovered after checking the AFA website and discovering the Ask The Celebrity Cosplayers section.

And this is really not a good time for fangirling, but...
KANAME☆. Is. Awesome.
Yeah.

Speaking of which, my Ameblo is dead.

And to think I originally intended to post there at least once a week.

Oh well.

I had several weird dreams last night. Some I'm typing down, others I'd rather not remember. *shudder*
The eye one was definitely interesting though. In-dream, I was thinking that I'd never experienced something like that before, and wondering how my mind was going to render the sensation.
Yeah, lucid dreaming. In which I knew how exactly everything was supposed to go, just that it never went that way, and I couldn't do anything to change the dream.
Essentially, I was just watching the entire dream sequence from inside my body without being able to interact with it.

Still annoyed that I ended up kicking the wall and waking up.
>_<

The cat yesterday was cute!
It's also apparently camera-shy, since every time I pointed my phone camera at it, it looked away.
And it yawned!
In the end, after taking about 5 photos, I finally managed to get a nice one, and had to leave since it was late and starting to drizzle.

Yuuka, the Black Gold Saw figma costs $52.

Aha~n.