Sunday, October 3, 2010

mood: mehhh.

I seriously can't think of anything to type here.
Except I don't like leaving stuff abandoned (though I do it all the time anyway).

So this post shall be, as were the previous all-of-them or so, completely useless.

If you made a diagram of emo-ness, there'd be 10: completely happy!!!, and at the other end, 0: CENSOREDoffleavemealonewhatstheCENSOREDingpoint.

Most diagrams would end there.

But then, if you went past 0, into the non-existent negatives, there'd be The Void.
Much like the Minecraft one - an empty sometimes-bright-sometimes-dark-depending-on-when-you-fell-in kind of nothingness.

And once you fall in, there's no hope of getting back out, except to restart over.

And then once you fall in enough times, despite all the warnings and hole-patching you did, you get annoyed and fed up, and simply give up on the game.
(At least, I did.)

Yeah, I'm rambling.

Back to fic-writing then.

Oh, and to everyone who's abandoned their blogs: UPDATE!
I need something to read. Something that's not TV Tropes. =X