Friday, November 5, 2010

Fine, so building a glass fortress in Hell isn't a good idea.

At least, not if you actually plan on fighting Ghasts.
Had to repair most of a room (and nearly fell into the lava sea underneath) after I accidentally let a Ghast in.

But it still looks pretty.

Saw an epic floating spiral in Hell, couldn't build up to it, and decided to just recreate my own.
Still wondering if I should use glass for the walls. It'll be messy, given the sheer size and its tendency to attract Ghasts (though I've made sure they can't spawn inside), but pretty.

The bloody cobblestone is going to drive me crazy soon, though. But it makes good lighting.

On the not-Minecraft-related side of things:

I now understand why people write Shirou/Issei fanfiction. *facepalm*

No obvious seafood-ism yet, but the H-scene in UBW is really amusing.
(No, wait, after getting to the end of it, I take that back. Shirou, you are a nincompoop.)

Bleh, back to FSN. 1.5 routes more before I get the end I want.