Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ten Days of Honesty - Day 1

Because it's CNY, and I'm bored, and I've been seeing this around a lot lately. Though I have no intention of it being 10 consecutive days.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. Looks like I'm not very good at keeping in contact with people. Wish we could talk more, but... hey, I'm the one who's never online.

2. Maybe you weren't aware, but it actually hurt when you suddenly started avoiding me. I'd ask you what happened, but I don't want to know anymore.

3. I BLAME YOU FOR MAKING ME COMPULSIVELY FOLD STUFF. And I still insist on the selling-origami-roses-for-Valentine's-Day thingy. :D

4. Haven't spoken much with you lately, but still, thanks for being a surprisingly close friend.

5. Stop asking where the dere-dere is. It's buried somewhere under all the tsun-tsun daily life exposes.

6. You're a jerkass sometimes. Then again, I suppose you already knew that. Oh, and you're also Wrong Genre Savvy.

7. Sometimes I'm relieved to have you mostly out of my life. Other times I wish you weren't.

8. You. Are. AWESOME. In the weirdest of ways, but AWESOME anyway.

9. You're an interesting person. Not that we interact much, but I'd like to know you better.

10. Nyah?