Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ten Days of Honesty - Day 2

Yeah, technically it's still Day 1. But who cares?

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

1. I haven't touched an actual piano for at least a year.

2. I have at least 4 throwaway email accounts. 2 of which aren't even passworded.

3. My room is perpetually so messy that, to quote Leyi, "we'll have to use Byakugan to see through the piles of stuff".

4. There's a bunch of fake sunflowers sitting next to me right now. Hey that was random.

5. I can touch-type, but keep looking at the keyboard out of habit anyway.

6. I am a tsundere.

7. I have a long-running (at least 3 years) multi-fandom-crossover plotline running in my head, the sole purpose of which is to feature a Gary Stu as the main character. Needless to say, it has not and will never see the light of being written down.

8. I have a tendency to mentally narrate my actions and stuff happening around me as if it were a story.

9. There is a portion of my mind which seems dedicated to making sarcastic remarks, spotting grammar mistakes and generally acting snarky no matter the situation. Usually I'm actively ignoring it, but when I'm sleepy...