Monday, March 14, 2011

「もう止めよう」...と言ったんでしょう?自分に...

I'm finally bored enough to post, as well as compulsively F5 Facebook for no reason. Yay.

I should really get around to finishing up the various pieces of writing I have lying around. Except that both the Plot and Writing Bunnies are on vacation now. While the Snark Bunny gets free rein.

...or something like that.

Holiday next this week, yay. I forsee much troping/gaming/slacking/insert-timekilling-activity-here. While I really should get around to the homework.

Meh, it'll work out somehow.

That aside, I finally finished Dust Of Dreams~
("finished" being defined as "finally reread enough times to catch the bare plot and get a rough idea of what the hell is going on")
...somehow, I get the feeling I shouldn't have bothered. Especially since this is book 9, and I still haven't read books 1-6 yet.
But hey, it's a good series. Somewhat. Just really confusing and "wait, WHAT?" inducing. In trope terms, Mind Screw.

Time to sleep trope/game/slack some more.

Aha~n.