Friday, February 10, 2012

So apparently hostel LAN hates blogger... whatever, email works too.

And I thought I had gotten over posting emo shit here. Apparently I haven't.

I dunno, I'm probably likely to start writing here again soon. I'll
eventually run out of things to do during study time, and this is
actually pretty cathartic. Especially since I don't think anyone reads
it anymore.

In other words, except lots more random emo crap, especially since I'm
feeling rather crappy right now. Emotionally, that is.

And hey, at least I waited until today to start venting here. I
thankfully had enough sense not to post the disjointed rambling I
typed on Wednesday. Protip: anything you type out while feeling like
an emotional wreck at 2am, especially if it's just rambling to
yourself, especially if half of it is in all caps and the other half
has no caps at all, does not a legible post make.

Anyway, yeah. Shit happened. It wasn't anything big, but I still feel
like crap over it. Even though it's all blown over by now.

...and it's Valentine's soon. Possibly it's just recent events
affecting me, but I find my thoughts returning to things I really
thought I'd gotten over. Hm.

Anyway. I'm kind of content now, I guess. Life's been pretty awesome
so far, and I don't really have any issues other than that I never
thought so much free time could be a problem. Or that it could be so
boring. Someday, I'm probably going to end up in trouble for trying to
do "interesting" stuff.

...I don't know, it just feels so calm and peaceful and nice and
boring. Which is all right, but boring.

Time to end this post and go play some more Skyrim. Although even
Skyrim is starting to bore me.

Aha~n.