Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LOVELESS

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey

~LOVELESS, Act IV

No, not Loveless the manga, LOVELESS. The play recited by Genesis in Crisis Core. I wish we'd gotten to analyse it last year in Lit~~~

It's Career Day today, but years 1 - 3 aren't affected. Meh. Although Ms Cheng went missing for mentoring again.

Mentoring was a talk on blogging, something about being responsible and inspirational and astute and not revealing too much personal information. I think this blog fails on that last point. Plus the teacher asked who had a blog, and almost no one raised their hands.
Oh, and we were shown Xiaxue's blog, and warned about how dangerous it was to blog like that. At the end, there was a feedback thing, and for the question
'The thing I learnt most about blogging was:'
I was tempted to put
'how awesome Xiaxue's blog is'
just to see their reaction. I mean, the talk actually generated more interest in that blog than warn against it.

Break next, in which Edith and I got chocolate for a change. Went up earlier than usual, but still ended up not doing any homework.

History. Nothing happened.

Math, which I'm writing this in. Question 5 of Tutorial 4 has been solved by two people. Damn. And I'm still stuck on what looks like two steps away from the answer.
Hm. Math's ending soon. We're starting on stats, supposed the 'easiest chapter' in the entire module. Or according to Kenneth, 1 line math and 6 lines english.

Chinese is next. Hopefully I can get away with my still-blank 作亚.

Planning to go to Kinokuniya after class. So far, Edith wants me to get one of the Higurashi manga, Claire wanted some artbook until I told her I had only $50 with me, and I'm getting myself either Rozen Maiden or Negima.

Better finish this quickly before 李老师comes. Will post again later~~~

I offer thee this silent sacrifice
~LOVELESS, Act V

P.S. I know my blogskin is down, just that I've yet to actually fix it. Soon.

Labels: