Thursday, August 20, 2009

When your subconscious rebels...

You soar up into the air with mysterious wings
Please guide that dark sky...


Um. Sorry. Listening to Innocent Days by Hitomi. It's awesome, even if it's in some madeup language.

So, about today:
Started off not-so-normal. We had flagraising in the hall, apparently because they had too many awards to give out. Somehow, they announced Nicholas as a year 4. Fail.

English was kinda fun, except we were supposed to come up with this menu, and now it's been left to me since I'm the best at english in my group. >.<

Then the usual long slack break, dubbed by Edith and I as the sacred Henpai-bothering time. Finally got Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object. Must remember to ask him for 12.3 tomorrow.
Jun Yup joined us, and we chatted about more random stuff I really can't remember. o.O My memory is dying.

Got pwnzored by Mr Murali because I didn't go to see him at 10. Ugh, must remember to reschedule to 11.30 instead. So anyway, he caught me in the canteen and told me to go at 12.

And then CS. Which was completely awesome. We finally learnt keyboard events, and animation.

Speaking of CS, let me OT to the project for a while.
I just finished editing my proposal, which I added a Walfas flash screenshot to for illustration purposes. Hope Ms Chew doesn't mind.
Saw Claire's GUI, which... what can I say? Let's just leave it at the fact that hers is scary. o.O Really.
So anyway, I've gotten around my un-knowledge of timers in VB by programming it visual-novel style. As in, press space to advance, and only static pictures and text. Plus it removes the need for animation, simplifying things by a lot.

Right. Back to the synopsis of my day. After CS was Japanese. In which nothing much happened. Only, we're supposed to do a write-up thingy on our favourite spot in Singapore. Not knowing what else to pick, I picked Caesar's. Then I realised I didn't know how to say 'weapons shop' in Japanese. Mariko-sensei's O___O face when I asked her was epic. Now I want to see what happens when I present the full thing, photos included.

After Japanese, met the senpai-tachi in the canteen. Started playing UFO, but couldn't concentrate after everyone else gathered to watch. So I switched to playing SWR instead. Gave Edith a quick explanation of the characters.
Edith left at 6, Ting and Claire and I-don't-know-who-else soon after for DV. Su left at around 6.40, and then I left too.

OHNOES I HAVE CHINESE TEST TOMORROW. I might WILL DEFINITELY END UP DEAD.

Right, back to panicking last-minute mugging. Wish me luck~~~

Oh, and a few people have asked about the other language on this site. All I'll say is, Google the phrases~~~

All hail the Spider Queen.

Labels: