Monday, August 24, 2009

Yay, another quiz thing~~~

I has been tagged by Edith-sama. *bows*
Link: http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Question-Meme-Generator-69266481
~~~
1~ In a race between you, Edith and Josephine, who would win?
Edith. Need I say more?

2~ How would Claire insult Jacen?
*bursts into laughter*
In Japanese. Actually, she would just ignore him...

3~ Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Awa or Joanne?
Uh, Awa since I haven't seen her for some time~~~

4~ Will Jacen eat those green eggs and ham?
*continues laughing*
Are you kidding me?

5~ Ting is actually IanF in disguise, you know.
*bursts into more laughter*
*imagines*
Ting: On my quest to be bisexual, I will ask a random person out!
*fails to imagine*
(This is an actual quote.)

6~ Would you love to read IanF's very personal diary?
NO.

7~ In a race between you, Joanne and Ting, who would win?
Joanne. She was in track...

8~ Does Christabella have any pets?
Uh, I don't know...
I don't think so.

9~ If Josephine were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
. . .
Josephine: Reimu. Or Yukari

10~ Do you trust YS?
Only if it involves math questions.
~~~

Ok, that was... random? Now you are tagged too~~~

Now for today's update:
The AC high still exists~~~ Got glomped by Claire at school due to this fic I recommended her~~~ It is AWESOME~~~

Uh, back to topic.
Had mentoring first. Ms Cheng almost couldn't decide who to talk to today and so picked Russell at random. Spent mentoring slacking as usual.

Then history. We finally did SEQ today~~~ Yay! It appears I haven't forgotten how to write SEQs after all. Other than that, Mr Lim showed us the separation video. Kinda boring, actually.

Break. Nothing much happened.

English. We were supposed to work on our menu in the com lab, but half the groups had already finished (sadly, ours wasn't one of them) and were slacking/walking around/talking/listening to music/gaming/surfing/whatever. I ended up playing Touhou halfway through, and reading Edith's and my tagboards. o.O

More break. Played a bit of badminton.

Math. Nothing happened, other than I got a new quarter-chapter out.

Chinese. Suprisingly, I didn't die for not completing my notes. That might or might not have had something to do with the fact that half the class didn't either...
And yay for bad reading~~~ We were supposed to 朗读 the passage as a class, but on the first try, it died out after one line. =.=
Second try. Managed to get to about seven lines before 李老师 decided we were too disorganized and made us start over again.
Third try. Got to nearly the end of the passage before everyone's voice started discooperating again. Thankfull we didn't have to start over yet again.

And the quote above:
IanF: On my quest to become bisexual, I shall ask a random guy out! Or something to that effect.
So what happened was that he was trying to get Jia Wei to accept him as a friend. She said she would only do so if he became bi. He immediately asked her out. ^^|||

And then Amelia and I started going How could you abandon us? to Jia Wei. And IanF started trying to ask the 07 guys out (I think).

Oh, and I got a demerit point today. For not submitting my homework. Like, what? That's a first.
Hm. I wonder how fast we'll all get demerits.

Meh. In CCA now. We have 45min left to finish our stop motion, and we aren't even done drawing yet. We is doomed. Better get back to drawing.

Lloth tlu malla
Jal ultrinnan zhah xundus

Labels: ,