Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yay I is happy~~~

I got the 1st volume of Silent Sinner In Blue from Kinokuniya~~~
And also Negima vol. 26, and X vol. 19. I is now broke. >.<

But never mind, Kinokuniya actually stocks Silent Sinner In Blue~~~ And they have the second volume there too~~~ Plus they also have this other Touhou manga, but I can't remember its name...

Left school slightly later than planned, at 2 instead of 1.30. Thankfully the bus kept to schedule and arrived quickly. Went to Kinokuniya, almost got sidetracked into Ion Orchard on the way.
Entered Kinokuniya, went straight to the manga section. Got Higurashi vol. 1 (meakashi-hen, hope it's correct) for Edith, then wandered off to look at artbooks.
Why, why do they only have the Cloud artbook? Last time I checked the Sephiroth artbook was there too~~~
So due to lack of Sephiroth artbook, ended up not getting any FFVII stuff. I wanted to get the 'Advent Children Reunion' artbook, until I realised it was just movie screenshots with captions, and a few bonus drawings. Considered getting 'Advent Children Prologue', but it was awfully thin for $25...
And nearly got 'FFVII Ultimania 10th anniversary edition', until I realised it was a game guide. ^^|||

Decided to give up on the FFVII stuff, but couldn't find the Fate Stay Night or Spiral artbooks either. Wanted to get the X artbook, but it was too expensive... T.T

In the end, couldn't decide which Code Geass artbook to get (there're about 10 different ones) and so decided to just get manga instead. Picked up Negima vol. 26 and wondered where the X was. Remembered what Edith said about the less popular manga being at the back and went to check. It really was there~~~ Thanks Edith~~~
Found X, and since I still had time, browsed through the rest. Saw the kanji for 'Touhou', looked closer, and found Silent Sinner In Blue, sitting right next to another Touhou manga whose title I really can't remember.

Finally went to check the english manga section then, but there was nothing worth buying there...

Opened Silent Sinner In Blue on the MRT, and found a bonus CD inside~~~

Plus I was reading X on the MRT, and the person next to me was looking and going o.O at the level of blood and shounen-ai in there. Well, it is CLAMP...

Mm. Have to pass Onion the stuff for Christabella soon. And I really should get on with coding the CS project, except it's getting more tedious than hard at this point...

Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh

~LOVELESS Act II

Labels: