Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And the circle comes round~

Urgh. I'm posting this from a school computer since my laptop's still under repair. And now my phone has started hanging on me too. I mean, phones aren't supposed to say 'Battery empty. Recharge.', shut down, turn on fine when I try again five minutes later, then say 'Battery empty. Recharge.' after ten seconds, turn on fine when I try again five minutes later...

Probably my devices hate me too. >.<

And even worse, my entire CS project which I spent the entire holidays coding was saved in my laptop, which crashed, and it's due tomorrow and yes, I code fast but not that fast. Zetsubou shita!

And I have been suffering from a lack of internet since last Friday. You'd think that with 4 computers in the house everyone could use the internet, but no. >.<

On the brighter side, I finally got hold of Hanamichi Monogatari too~ Can't play it yet due to lack of laptop, but yay anyway~~~

And I have been hanging around 207 more than often lately. Strange. Amelia, Wanqi and I spent several breaks talking, and we have come to the conclusion that I hang around people my age way too little. Thus I am being forcibly dragged persuaded to go to the class chalet. That's probably a good thing... right?

Maybe I should read Higurashi next. Tsubasa ends next chapter, which is already out in Japan, and the scanlations will be uploaded by this Friday or so. I need some other series with epic mindscrewery to read~~~

(why do i like twisted plots so much anyway)

And as for today, normal... as normal as it can get, anyway.

Mentoring. Ms Cheng vanished again.

History. Let's not talk about it.

Break. Uh,let's see... oh yes, we were released ten minutes early~~~ Yay~~~
What happened: Some guy set the clock to be ten minutes fast. So far, no teacher has fallen for it, but today Mr Lim actually thought it was accurate and let us off early. ^_____-
Edith and I... compared sketchbooks? I think. Yeah.

English. More vocab exercises. At least Ms Koh let us listen to music today. Yong Jen and I talked a lot. Maybe switching seats wasn't a good idea after all...

More break. Strange, I really can't remember what happened in this one.

Math. Chinese. Let's not talk about either.

... and that was it. Another immensely boring day in an immensely maybe not-so-boring life.

Blah blah blah. I is sleepified. Must sleep earlier.

(yes i know this post is getting very disjointed)

And Edith, change your msn password. And probably all your other important passwords as well. You did get hacked.

(3.30 pm now and i is sleepier than ever and i don't know why i'm not going home yet)

Rawr.

And it appears I'm out of stuff to say at the end of posts. Well, that was fast. ^^|||

EDIT: Fiddled with the blogskin a bit more, managed to remove the Navbar but still can't get my first two posts to align left. Zetsubou shita~ >.<

Labels: