Friday, September 18, 2009

As promised earlier~~~

I said earlier that I might post again, so here it is. The second post of the day, probably definitely sounding rather disjointed. I is sleepified. >.<

(i thought that i'd finally escaped the friday emoness, but no, it's arrived)

Mm... went home with 207 as usual. Didn't have to go through the front gate since Jun Yup was nice and opened the back gate for us. Before that, sat with Trish, Su, Xiangwen and Jun Yup at the amphitheatre until the Astro people left, then Trish and I realised our mutual fondness for the exercise area and migrated there instead. Jia Wei called to say 207 was leaving, and Trish left with the dance group at around the same time.

Started getting emo on the mrt. Stood in a corner for a bit, borrowed Pin's iPod, decided I wasn't in the mood to listen, returned it, stood in the corner some more, got a seat, spent the rest of the time smsing Kenneth who was still in school. The smses were quite amusing, and I'm surprised my grammar etc. remained correct throughout.

And since I'm bored, I'll transcribe the sms conversation here.
Me: I'm bored, and I don't know why I'm smsing random people.
Kenneth: still @ school
Me: Still having talk?
Kenneth: Not a talk, practice ;p
Me: For?
Kenneth: Eee, sore ha himitsu desu ne
Me: Hidoi~~~ And I'm feeling emo. I thought I'd escaped that...
Kenneth: Awww, so little vivian is now a mini nicholas
Me: WTF? Demo ne, atashi wa honto ni tsukareta na no.
But really, I'm seriously tired.
Kenneth: Tsukareta ha kanashii janai
Tired is not sad.
Me: Tsukareta kara, emo ni naru.
Because I'm tired, I got emo.
Kenneth: Eee? Tsukareta kara, kimi ha zetsubousa ni ochita? Nan da yo, konna koto
What? Because you're tired, you became despairing? What's this?
Me: Atashi mo shiranai. Itsumo konna koto na no.
I don't know either. It's always like this.
Kenneth: Sou nanoka.
Is that so.
Me: Mm. Nan de?
Why?
Kenneth: Nandemonai.
Nothing.
-skips a few messages-
Kenneth: Eeeto, kimi ha saki ni doushite koibito wo tsukareteinakatta?
Uh, why weren't you tired earlier when your boyfriend was there? (I hate typing this.)
Me: Atashi wa gakko ni iru, senpaitachi mo iru. Densha wa ima dare mo inai. Soshite, saki no renshuu wa nani shita?
I was in school, and the seniors were there. There's no one in the train now. And what did you do in the practice earlier?
Kenneth: saki no renshuu ha nan kadou ka, sore ha himitsu desu ne...
What happened in the practice earlier and what it was like, that's a secret...
Me: Hidoi~~~ Ritsumeikan e iku hito wa honto ni Hare Hare Yukai wo dansushinakucha ka?
Evil~~~ Do the people visiting Ritsumeikan really have to dance the Hare Hare Yukai?
Kenneth: Mayyyyyyybe?
Eh, ano shinakucha no imi ha nano?
Nanika ni shinjitai, shinjiru :P
Eh, what did 'shinakucha' mean?
Believe what you want.

Me: Hidoi~~~ Shinakucha wa shinakereba naranai no imi to onaji... Tabun ne. Mariko-sensei kara kiita.
Evil~~~ 'shinakucha' means the same as 'shinakereba naranai'... Probably. I heard it from Mariko-sensei.
Kenneth: Sou ne, sore ha chotto 'slang' kana...
Right... isn't that rather slang?
Me: Anta wa daiji na hito ja nai'n da!
You're not a VIP!
Kenneth: Ahaha, sou desu ne. Demo, shinakucha ha omoshiroi kei ne.
Ahaha, that's right. But, 'shinakucha' is an interesting word.
Me: Souda. Uwaaa, tsukareta na no da...
Yep. Uwaaa, I'm tired...
Kenneth: Tsukareta kara, tsukarete hou ga ii
If you're tired, you can rest.
Me: Atashi wa ima uchi e aruku da yo.
I'm currently walking home.
Kenneth: Ore month sore wo shiteru
I'm doing that too. (I think he meant 'ore mo'...)

And at this point, my phone battery died while I was in the middle of replying. >.<
Plus translating that took a lot longer than I thought it would. Ah well. At least I managed to mantain grammar and form throughout.

On another note, Jun Yup seems to enjoy giving Edith and I heart attacks. First the comment yesterday, then today he decided to follow it up with 'Your friend is so cute, I can't get her out of my mind.' o.O

... and that's about all I can think of to post right now. Maybe if I'm really bored, I'll post a third time tonight early tomorrow morning.

May the Spider Queen's reign last.

Labels: