Monday, September 14, 2009

Nicman pizuman fucahireman~~~

^///^

Ohnoes. I just remembered that I haven't posted anything here for... over a week? Although nothing much happened during the holidays...

Typing this now with half an hour till Assembly. And as usual, 207 is still playing netball.

(I feel emo-ish. Great.)

Claire showed me LOVELESS, the actual book, today. She said it cost $80 O______O , so there goes my hopes of getting anything like that soon.

Mentoring first thing, in which I forgot to submit my Humanities selection form. Again, spent the time slacking since Ms Cheng was outside. Then again, we'd still be slacking even if she was in class...

History. Managed to finish about a third of the mind map we were given in class. Yay~~~

Break, in which I finally got a new sketchbook. Spent English decorating the front cover, and Math doing the back. Now it looks awesome~

Chinese. We had 听力, which was easy, and had to fill in this table of phrases without our 课本, which was hard.

And now, I is boredified.

Should probably say something about the holidays, but really, my holidays can be summarized like this:

~ play Touhou
~ watch anime/J-dramas
~ game
~ continue working on CS project, which I finally completed and de-bugged. Yay~

... and so, I got almost zero homework done. Heh.

Meep. I is getting very boredified here.

(And I is no longer feeling emo-ish. Yay~)

When the war of the beasts brings about the end of the world
The Goddess descends from the sky.
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting.

~LOVELESS, Prologue

All hail the Spider Queen.

Labels: